Welcome to The BeauTraveler!
Curated by Marya Sutimi, a cat lady in her 30s who loves traveling as much as she does staying home.
In this blog, you will find a piece of everything from my travel antics to some random travel romance that I’ve experienced along the way.
This blog is a mixture of random rants and lessons learned, presented by me to you.
This is The BeauTraveler, your one-stop traveltainment.
Browse by Category
Marya The BeauTraveler
Born and bred in Indonesia from a family who’s not so well-traveled, my dream was quite simple: to get on the plane and travel.
My first flight was from Jakarta to Istanbul with a transit in Doha when I was 21 for a scholarship in Turkey.
A few years later, I traveled professionally as a flight attendant based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Fast forward to today, I mostly spend my time slacking around the house while playing with my cats. Occasionally, I travel slowly while trying to live a semi-digital nomad life to keep the travel section in this blog updated.
- What You Could Get in Chiang Rai for $10 – 3-Day Budget Itinerary Around the City
- The Dos and Don’ts: How to Write a Guest Post Pitch
- What You Could Get in Perth for $10 – Things to Do on the Budget Around Fremantle and Beyond
- 3 Tips for Traveling to Iceland for the First Time
- What You Could Get in Lahore for $10 – How to Explore Pakistan’s Cultural Capital on the Budget