Welcome to The BeauTraveler!
Curated by Marya Sutimi, a cat lady in her 30s who loves traveling as much as she does staying home.
In this blog, you will find a piece of everything from my travel antics to some random travel romance that I’ve experienced along the way.
This blog is a mixture of random rants and lessons learned, presented by me to you.
This is The BeauTraveler, your one-stop traveltainment.
Browse by Category
Marya The BeauTraveler
Born and bred in Indonesia from a family who’s not so well-traveled, my dream was quite simple: to get on the plane and travel.
My first flight was from Jakarta to Istanbul with a transit in Doha when I was 21 for a scholarship in Turkey.
A few years later, I traveled professionally as a flight attendant based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Fast forward to today, I mostly spend my time slacking around the house while playing with my cats. Occasionally, I travel slowly while trying to live a semi-digital nomad life to keep the travel section in this blog updated.
- What You Could Get in Istanbul for $10 – Immersing the Culture and the Myth in Between Europe and Asia
- Post-Lockdown Staycation Experience: Blackbird Hotel in Bandung, Indonesia
- The Ultimate Playlist When You Feel Like You Can’t Get Your Shit Together
- What You Could Get in Punta Cana for $10 – Because Traveling Around the Caribbean Doesn’t Have to Be Expensive
- Sleeper Bus in Laos: The Most Affordable Way to Travel from Pakse to Vientiane
Work with Me
Social Media Management
Ad & Banner Placement