- Some really interesting pieces of content about Paris that we don’t see as much anywhere else.
- They also cover some of the most practical information that most travelers even forget to read up on until the trip!
- They’ve recently started covering regional France, including the beautiful region of Normandy!
- I also like how they don’t just write comprehensively about Paris, they publish about other big cities in Europe like Venice, too.
- I found these really great ideas for traveling to London as well.
It’s always such a delight whenever I come across another blog or website whom I share the same goals with. Though we share the same purpose, it’s always as if getting fresh eyes and seeing things from a different perspective!
One of those platforms is INSIDR.co, a travel website aimed at publishing useful and up-to-date content on traveling in Europe. I’m excited to be sharing some articles of theirs that I think might be useful to my followers too!
So I’ve linked them all up for you to see them easily and like always, please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, or suggest content that you’d like to see covered. Anyway, here goes!
Some really interesting pieces of content about Paris that we don’t see as much anywhere else.
It’s so easy to get lost in all the information provided about Paris, even for seasoned travelers!
I came across these interesting articles that are really useful to those with very specific needs.
Here’s the list of some pieces on INSIDR that I find interesting and super useful, especially for those who are like me, those who love to eat, shopping and makeup too! 🙂
- Where to Buy Typically French and Made in France gifts
- Gluten-free eating in Paris
- Beauty, Skincare, and Cosmetics Products Shopping
- Bakery Recommendations to Eat Croissant
- Delicious Street Food Recommendation
- Best Tips for River and Canal Cruises
- A Top Selection of Parisian Coffee Shops
- The Parisian Bridges Not to Miss
- Top Advice for Wine Tasting in Paris
They also cover some of the most practical information that most travelers even forget to read up on until the trip!
It may sound boring but what follows IS important when preparing a trip to Europe.
The list of common scams to avoid is also a must read if you want to avoid trouble.
If you haven’t looked into it, VAT tax refund is also a must if you are thinking of doing some shopping (flea markets, vintage shopping, christmas markets, outdoor food markets, pharmacy shopping, lingerie shopping, department store including Galeries Lafayette, and luxury shopping).
They’ve recently started covering regional France, including the beautiful region of Normandy!
Normandy is a lovely region in the West of France. It has the perfect mix of nature, heritage, culinary delights, and culture. On the historical side, you cannot miss the D-Day Beaches as well as the Mont Saint Michel area in the South.
Those are world heritage areas that cannot be missed. They are actually worth visiting many times, considering how rich the history is there.
And as you leave Paris, be sure to stop at Giverny to marvel at Monet’s house and garden. If you can afford it, Normandy is worth at least 2 or 3 days. Here are some recommendations of where to stay and how to travel around in the Normandy region as well.
I also like how they don’t just write comprehensively about Paris, they publish about other big cities in Europe like Venice, too.
INSIDR recently released their new detailed recommendations and tips on Venice, the gem of Northern Italy.
I found these really great ideas for traveling to London as well.
If you haven’t been to London – go! If you have been already – go back!!
That’s it for today! I will be sure to follow up soon with some more interesting finds from their site!